Russian troops are ruthlessly destroying our cities, despite civilians and even children! The shells hit children's hospitals, kindergartens, schools and homes. Peaceful people are hiding in basements, subways, bomb shelters. Children die from injury, hunger and thirst. In the 21st century in the heart of Europe! More than 150 children died during the month of war! More than 4 million have left their homes! Our region received about 400 thousand people who were forced to leave their homes without the necessary things!
We need your help to provide for the vital needs of these people!
Our weekdays are not easy (and we have almost no days off ?).
Every day in our Help Center, the Anna-Maria Charitable Foundation is like in a beehive.
↗️ We accept packages: we sort, pack, load in the car transporting the help to a zone of active hostilities:
✔ More than 10 trucks a week
↗️ We ship aid and deliver it around the city to the accommodation of migrants:
✔ 5 cars / week
↗️We provide assistance in our Center:
✔ 400-500 people per week
↗️ We help deliver ready-made food to the Pidzamche railway station, where people who want to leave have been waiting for trains for a long time: older and very young children, women, elderly people, the sick.
↗️ People come to us to help: young people, seniors, men. 20-30 volunteers per day. Thank you all very much for your help!
Those whom we helped every day before the war did not go anywhere, their situation became even worse, and how many more families were added who could manage on their own before!
And those incredible people who used to help us often need help now!
The number of people we can help depends on you! Your support has always allowed us to do incredible things.
We ask you to support our activities financially!
Full financial details here:
Current list of needs:
- products: canned food (preferably in metal packaging: meat, fish, vegetables), dry rations, cereals, energy bars, chocolate, sweets, coffee, tea, sugar, oil, sauces, vermicelli / puree / instant porridge, sausages packed, various cereals, pasta and more
- baby food, special baby food for hospitals
- hygiene: shower gels, toothpastes, skin creams, toothbrushes, everything for shaving, pads, soap, detergents, cleaners, dishwashing detergents, antiperspirants, wipes and more
- medicines: painkillers, tourniquets, tourniquets, hemostatic, sedatives, antibiotics, insulin, throat, cough, fever, decane, iodine, thyroxine, glucometers and strips, respirators, cotton gauze bandages, bandages and more
- animal feed
- disposable tableware, bags, plastic buckets, large garbage bags of 120 liters, bags (for sorting clothes), wide tape
- stationery and school supplies
- blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, mats, towels, bedding
- shoes: sneakers, rubber slippers, men's sneakers (can be used in good condition)
- ordinary utensils, pots / pans, appliances for accommodation
- diapers for children and adults
- first aid kits, radio, walkie-talkies, flashlights, batteries, power banks, work phones, knives (multitool), tools
- diesel generators
- military: berets, knee pads, elbow pads, unloadings and other protection
- clothes: only underwear, thermal underwear, socks, T-shirts, sports pants, men's pixel T-shirts - new.
- from women's and children's clothing: only thermal underwear, underwear, socks, tights.
If you want to organize a collection of things and help from abroad, we can provide transport that can deliver your help to our Foundation!
Project Coordinator - Christina Gupalo:
+380 097 788 55 77