There is a war in Ukraine. Ukraine is the center of Europe! Russian troops are bombing and shelling large cities, towns and small villages. Shells hit children's hospitals, kindergartens, schools, and homes. Peaceful people are hiding in basements, subways, and bomb shelters. Children die from injuries, hunger and thirst. During the war, thousands of people died, including hundreds of children! Millions of people left their homes!
Anna-Maria Charitable Foundation has been actively working since 2016. Currently, the Fund works as a large coordination center for assistance:
1) dozens of people who were forced to leave their homes without the necessary things for safety (forced migrants from the Kharkiv, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kyiv, and other regions), as well as local needy people, personally come for help every day:
✔ On average, we provide assistance to 400-500 people a week
2) We help points of temporary accommodation for migrants:
✔ 5 cars are loaded with the help of a week
3) every day we send the necessary humanitarian aid, which volunteers take to the combat zone in cities where there is already a humanitarian catastrophe:
✔ 8-15 trucks per week.
4) we actively help our defenders who are currently fighting in the war zone
5) we give help to the wounded in the hospital, as well as to the families of the fallen heroes
BF "Anna-Maria" has significant experience in working with families who are in difficult life circumstances! This experience allows us to successfully adapt to new conditions and provide quality assistance!
The number of people we can help depends on you! Your support has always allowed us to do incredible things.
We ask you to support our activities financially!
Full financial details here:
You can view the current list of needs right here.
If you want to organize a collection of things and help from abroad, we can provide transport that can deliver your help to our Foundation!
Project Coordinator - Christina Gupalo:
+380 097 788 55 77